Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Dee & Ricky

Photo Credit: Dee & Ricky
October 15th marks the day the famous twins were born. People have been BUZZaring about Dee & Ricky for quite some time. I became familiar with the pair when their famous Lego accessories hit the runway for Marc Jacobs and were found in the pages of Teen Vogue. I love that they're creative, but I enjoy their personalities more. They have an "I don't care what you think, I'm cool" attitude and it suits them well.  So, Happy Birthday to Dee & Ricky! I doubt they'll see this. But who knows maybe a few more people will know of their existence :D.

2 comments:

Seeker said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and left such nice comment.
You've a pretty cool blog here :)
Keep in touch if you feel like it

Have a nice weekend
xoxo

Unknown said...

y3s77d1c71 x0f51a6s50 z0j51a9d83 w2j18d9k35 u9b40v8f18 x7r36w2m10