Saturday, February 13, 2010

Robert Pattinson: Details Magazine

Robert Pattinson is featured on the cover and in the pages of the 10th Anniversary Issue of Details magazine which is devoted to the “Remasculation of the American Man.”While Mr. Pattinson’s quotes are sure to gain some attention, we think it’s the accompanying photo spread that will get all of the attention. *WARNING This is not a magazine issue for young twihards.


Some snippets from the magazine interview:


On his emotional sight: “The only emotional connection of relevance is with my dog. My relationship with my dog, it’s ridiculous.”
On his dream job of political speech writing: “You’d have two or three minutes to affect someone. Make them hear you…I quite enjoyed doing the press for Twilight because there was a similarity. But you’d better have something to say. I felt a responsibility to be fascinating.”















- BY CANDACE REELS

No comments: