Saturday, March 27, 2010

The One and Only Audrey Hepburn

The lovely and talented Audrey Hepburn was an amazing oscar winning actress, humanitarian and was/still is one of Hollywood's greatest fashion icons. I became a fan of Audrey Hepburn when I saw her in the starring role of Eliza Doolitlte in the film version of My Fair Lady, you just simply fall in love with her on screen. She was known for her beauty, elegance, and grace.

Audrey Hepburn quotes that I love:

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”

“Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.”

Below are a few of Audrey Hepburn movies, that I believe that you would love:

Sabrina: 1954 featuring Humphrey Bogart and William Holden

Roman Holiday: 1953 featuring Gregory Peck

Breakfast at Tiffanys: 1961 featuring George Peppard

My Fair Lady: 1964 featuring Rex Harrison

- BY CANDACE REELS

1 comment:

Gracey Williams said...

Ahhh!! I LOVE Audrey Hepburn :)
She is simply amazing.