We want to share a few products that have found a home in our makeup bags. The next time your making a trip to Sephora or MAC try these out:
1. Nars provides a dramatic rich shade of plum with their Velvet Lip Pencil in "Dammed Lip" for $24.00.
2. Yves Saint Laurent created a mixture of lipstick and lipgloss called "Gloss Volupte" that ranges from a deep plum to a light peach shade. We really like "#2 chilled raspberry" and it has a great scent for $30.00.
3.MAC’s Select Cover-Up is a great concealer that brightens and lightens dark areas, erases spots, and evens out skin tones for $16.50
4. Too Faced eye shadow is now packaged in duos for an on-the-go convenience. Our favorite shade is “Lovey Dovey”. It’s a lovely brown with gold micro-glitter for $17.
5. Hourglass Calligraphy Liquid Eye Liner is water and smudge proof. It creates an exceptional eye that lasts all day. The only downer is that it cost $32, but it’s absolutely worth it.
6. “Love Rock” mineralize blush are two shades (gold and pink) swirled into one that provides you with a natural glow find it at MAC for $30.00.