Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"Dirty Mind, Lonely Heart"


John Mayer SHIRTLESS on the latest issue of Rolling Stone, may we say more. He shares some very intimate/dirty details about his sex life, ex-girlfriend Jennifer Aniston, and how he prefers Continuum to his 2009 album Battle Studies (might we say that we absolutely agree on that one). The 32 year old singer shares that he enjoys late-night weed-and-video-game sessions, but admits to RS that he just wants one girl to share his life with. “I’ll be happy when I close out this life-partner thing,” he tells the mag. “Think of how much mental capacity I’m using to meet the right person so I can stop giving a fuck about it.”The issue is on stands tomorrow, but just in case you can't wait until then check out the rest of his photos and interview here.


- BY CANDACE REELS

6 comments:

yanmaneee said...

timberland outlet
coach outlet
hogan outlet online
zx flux
kyrie 6
adidas stan smith women
adidas nmd r1
lebron james shoes
nike max shoes
lebron 13

cotton sateen bedding said...

I’ll be happy when I close out this life-partner thing,” he tells the mag. “Think of how much mental capacity I’m using to meet the right person so I can stop giving a fuck about it.
black churidar with colourful dupatta ,
black churidar with red dupatta ,

taseesea said...

his comment is here Ysl replica handbags webpage replica bags More Info Fendi Dolabuy

Anonymous said...

replica bags by joy fake hermes a0r39x8k32 replica bags lv replica zara bags replica gucci a4n05y0j31 replica bags philippines wholesale check my reference r8g33b6g71 buy replica bags replica bags bangkok

Unknown said...

try this web-site replica bags sydney Ysl replica replica bags nyc click now replica bags by joy

Unknown said...

her explanation www.dolabuy.ru site here Dolabuy Loewe check my source gucci replica handbags